Here are some of my favorite things from this week…
- These Passion Tea Lemonade Popsicle’s from Beth over at The First Year Blog! I’ve rekindled my love for Tazo Passion Tea, and can’t wait to try these out this weekend!
- The Superfood Banana Nut Bread I featured on the blog on Saturday! I’ve been eating this stuff all week!
- This quote… In honor of Memorial Day. May God bless the men and women in the armed forces, past, present and future.
- This sweet picture of my fur-child Diesel. We lounged on the bench like this for an hour just listening to the bird’s sing their morning songs. He’s the sweetest and has been feeling a bit under the weather, so I’m a sappy dog mom today.
- This beautiful quote I found on Pinterest quite a while ago, that I have recently began to recite in my head. I believe I’ll make my own painted canvas to hang in my beauty room!
- This absolutely adorable piece from my best friend Meg, over at Altered Artisan! She’s been doing lots of wood burning lately and I definitely think this one is my favorite! Follow her on Instagram and say hello!
That’s all for this Friday y’all! Have a beautiful weekend!